Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct 3, 2012


"May you live to be a hundred years

With one extra year to repent."
~Author Unknown

A life of regret is something I refuse to ever have.  I love taking chances, risks and have faith that I will always end up on the right path.  I have recently been forced into change that I was not fully prepared for, although, I am probably more ready that I think I am, because I am here, doing this and loving it all. 

How do you react when change is forced upon you?  Do you take in stride or immediately panic? Do you turn inward and see how only the here and now is affected or do you force yourself to see the situation for what it is and what opportunities are there for you?  Your life is dependent on no one but YOU! Make it great!  

Go fishing where you are prohibited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...