Monday, October 8, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 8, 2012

"After all is said and done, a lot more 
will have been said than done."
~Author Unknown

Do actions speak louder then words? I believe the answer is yes.  When someone says they will do something, we all carry a small shred of doubt until the action is completed.  The biggest fallacy I've ever heard is "If you need ANYTHING, please let me know."  How often do you say this and hope and pray the person never cashes in?  I make it a point to never say this unless I fully intend on keeping my end of the bargain.  I mean, let's face it, there are some people, that, even tho you feel bad for the situation they are involved in, you honestly just do not want to have any part of.  If this is the case, why offer yourself as a strength? I find it better to simply offer your condolences and move on.  

When you do offer yourself as a strength in any given situation be sure you have committed yourself 110%.  Only by doing will you be trusted as someone who stands by their words.   

Think about it, how many people in your life would you absolutely put everything else aside and be there 110%.  Kind of puts things into perspective when you really think about who you'd really be that person for, and chances are, those select few would also be there for you in a time of need.

Open your heart and receive the love that surrounds you, and give it to those who truly deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...