Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 30, 2012


"I was the shyest human ever invented, 
but I had a lion inside me that wouldn't shut up!"
~Ingrid Bergman

Coming out of your shell is sometimes the hardest thing to do.  It's like walking around completely naked in a room full of complete strangers who are judging you.  I feel like that when a microphone is placed in front of me.  I could talk to just about anyone, have a conversation about almost anything but put a mic in front of me and I become a blubbering fool. True Story.  I'm also very shy. Most people challenge me on this, but it's truth.  I honestly am a very shy person, I CHOOSE to force myself out of my little box of comfort though.  The reason I do this is so that I know I can succeed under any circumstance.  It's not always easy nor is it always fun, however, to me, it is necessary for my personal success.

How do you answer to your inner lion? Do you let it out and allow it to take you where you are meant to go or do you hide from it?  If you are still hiding from it, let it out and see where it takes you. You won't be sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...