Friday, October 12, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 12, 2012



"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; 
anyone who can consistently laugh
at himself does not."
~Vaclav Havel


How much fun do you have in life?  Do you take everything too seriously? Do you live like it's your last day?  

I can remember a time, not too long ago, where I was always more concerned about what is going to happen next, rather then what is happening NOW.  Through much support and sharing, I learned to live in the moment, to let my free spirit soar in the moment of the here and now.  I no longer worry about what tomorrow will bring, because, well, quite honestly, tomorrow may never come.

I have always tried to never take anything or anyone for granted.  It is so easy to get caught up in every day life that we tend to forget to tell those whom we love just how much they mean to us.  We get caught up in the trivial things that occur on a daily basis. We forget to "stop and smell the roses."

What if ... becomes a norm in our thinking. 
If only ... becomes the excuse of why we have become complacent.

Has your vocabulary been filled with "what if" and "if only" lately?  It's never to late to find new words and replace the current ones. 




http://www.lifetimememorieswny.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...