Friday, December 21, 2012

Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 18.

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and 
behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
~Norman Vincent Peale

Part 18 is dedicated to Christmas Lights.  So pretty and colorful, they twinkle and give off a soft glow of fun light.  I love driving around seeing houses lit up with all the pretty lights!!  They are just so beautiful, even more so in the snow.  

Growing up my parents use to take us to the Festival of Lights up in Niagara Falls, NY.  I can remember being so mesmerized by all the lights, it all seemed to be so huge to me at the time! I loved walking around and seeing all the light displays and being surrounded by trees and plants, it was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen!!!


Festival of Lights has since changed and the last time I went (probably about 10 years ago), it didn't seem as grandiose as it did when I was a kid, but I still enjoyed it just the same.  I am hoping to make it out to one of the lighting displays in my area this year, we will have to see how the weather holds up this weekend!!!

Do you have any fun memories of Christmas Lights?

 Peace, Love and Light,

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...