Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 6.

"That son of a bitch would freeze up in the middle 
of summer on the equator!"
~Mr. Parker

Part 6 is dedicated to the first snow fall of the season!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE snow!!!!!! I can remember growing up waiting for the very first snow fall of the year!!! We use to pray for a White Christmas and I honestly cannot remember ever having a green Christmas when I was young! 

I love going to bed at night and then waking up to freshly fallen snow covering the trees and houses.  It looks so beautiful!!!  New and glistening snow is my absolute favorite to photograph!!!!  

Snow reminds me of when I was young. I loved making snow angels and both of my girls enjoy it as well!  I think this year, when it snows again, I will make snow angels with them!  Laurana likes to eat the snow, I have to constantly remind her to not eat the yellow snow!!! And the brown snow!!!  She also likes to make snow balls and throw at me!  I miss the days of snowball fights over the bushes. Maybe if we get enough snow this year, we'll make snow forts and have snowball fights in the backyard!!!!

My girls in 2010

Do you have a favorite snow story?

Peace, Love and Light, 

Christine
http://www.lifetimememorieswny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...