Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 31, 2012

"Only one book is worth reading: the heart."
~Ajahn Chah

Ever get a feeling that just seems to radiate from your insides out?  That gut instinct that you just cannot ignore?  What do you do with it?  Do you question and second guess yourself? Or do you just go with and it trust that everything will work out?  

I always follow my gut. There has been very few times when I have decided to go against my gut instinct only to have it blow up in my face and I end up going the way of my gut.  I may not always understand the reasoning for my instinct or know the exact outcome, but I always know that no matter what my gut instinct will never lead me astray. 

Whenever people come to me and ask me what I think or what I think they should do .... my advice is always: Trust your heart.  Always.  Follow it thru and see where you end up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...