Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 10, 2012

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen 
its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart


Ever feel like you've all of a sudden been escalated to Cloud Nine? That feeling of pure euphoria, like nothing can bring you down?  If you have that feeling now then you are probably constantly smiling, having positive thoughts and have a little bit of pep to your step.  

Being on Cloud Nine does not have to mean you are delusional or unrealistic.  It just means that you have gotten rid of most, if not all, that causes you discomfort and stress.  It means that you have been able to step back from your own situation and see it from a different vantage point.  

I have recently been thrown up on Cloud Nine, without so much as a blink of an eye and *poof*, there I was. Just when I thought it to be impossible, reality hit me. HARD. I have gotten everything I have asked for this year, perhaps even a bit more, but when you stop to look at things from a completely different vantage point, the euphoria of life is right there, within your reach. 

What would you do differently to have that feeling of being on Cloud Nine? Would you be willing to take every risk put in front of you, accept the change when it presents itself and soar through the clouds?  

That whisper you are hearing, from your gut, telling you yes .... listen to it. Go do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...