Friday, November 9, 2012

Quote of the day ... Nov. 9, 2012

“The secret of life…is to fall seven times 
and to get up eight times.”
~Paulo Coelho

I believe wholeheartedly that with every fall there is a reason to get back up.  A reason to start fighting again. Even when you feel defeated it is important to continue to get up.  As with everything in life, it is often questioned "Why is this happening to me?" when the question should be "What is the lesson is this?"  It is not the why, but the what. What is the lesson? What do I see? What can I do differently this time? What will I be able to take from this situation and take to the next?

Life is a never-ending path connector.  One path leads you another, then another, then another, etc. Sometimes you end up going back down the same path, sometimes you end up at a fork in the road and both of these situations pose questions that you need to answer for yourself.  No one can tell you the answers to your life path, only you. Some people can help guide you, but the answer already lies within you, you just have to pick yourself back up, and trend forward.  That last fall is always the worst, but getting back up, is always worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...