Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quote of the day ... Nov. 15, 2012

“Broken hearts and dirty windows make life 
difficult to see, that's why last night and this 
morning always look the same to me”
~John Prine

I find it best to always start the day with a fresh set of eyes.  A broken heart hurts, and each time it is broken it seems to get harder and harder to allow ourselves to be that vulnerable again.  You begin to wonder if it is possible for your heart to ever fully mend.  I have recently discovered that the secret to mending a broken heart is to love again, or rather, to allow yourself to love again.  Keeping the pain and hurt attached to your heartache causes your "heart-windows" to become dirty.  The only way to remove dirt from a window is to cleanse it, right?  Well, your heart needs the same cleansing (just don't drink the window cleaner LOL), it requires a fresh start, a new chance at loving again.  If you find yourself living day to day with nothing but pain in your heart, start to look within to see what you can do to cleanse your "heart-windows" to be able to see clearly through them again.  

Love will wait for you. The person worthy, may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...