Monday, November 5, 2012

Quote of the day ... Nov. 5, 2012


"There's something liberating about not pretending.
Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk."
~Drew Barrymore

Dare to challenge yourself ... by being yourself.  Speak your opinions, live by the advice you give and love like there is no tomorrow.  Take a risk on life.  There are no guarantees in life, you may not get a second chance to tell that special someone "I Love You."  You may not get a second chance to tell someone "I'm Sorry" or "I'm here if you need me." So don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.  Try to keep your heart free from regret and let go of past grudges that may be dampening your spirit.  

Dare to be YOU.  Even if it means standing alone. You will shine no matter what. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...