Monday, December 10, 2012

Taking the magic out of Christmas ... and bringing it back. Part 7.

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."
~Ralphie

Part 7 is dedicated to the Christmas Tree, another tie to my German roots.  The Christmas Tree originated in Germany and  was traditionally decorated with edibles such as apples, nuts or dates.

I LOVE a real, fresh Christmas Tree in the house this time of year!  This may surprise some of my readers who personally know me, considering my hippie, tree-hugger ways, but the artificial tree just doesn't do it for me!!  The smell of Christmas as you walk into a house just fills my heart with so much joy and excitement!!! 

One of my dreams was to go see the Christmas Tree all lit up at Rockefeller Center in NYC, this past weekend that dream came true for me!!  It was the most magnificent, magical and beautiful sight I have ever seen!!!  It was even more majestic then I could have ever imagined!!! I felt like a little kid in a candy store admiring the tree, just taking in it's beauty and the energy of the tree and the MOBS of people that gathered in Rockefeller Center.

Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree 2012

Do you have a favorite Christmas Tree story? 

Peace, Love and Light, 

Christine
http://www.lifetimememorieswny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...