Monday, October 15, 2012

Quote of the day ... Oct. 15, 2012

"Mirrors should think longer before they reflect."
~Jean Cocteau


Take a look in the mirror.  What do you see? Do you see someone you like, or more importantly, do you see someone you love?  In order to fully allow another to love you, you must first love YOU.  I firmly believe that.  I believe that without the love of oneself, it is impossible for another person to fully love you.  The reasons are simple, how can another love you when you aren't really who you want to be? How can you ask another to love you and learn who you are at the same time you are also learning who you are?  

Loving yourself is an important part of becoming who you want to be.  I honestly believe that people who settles on themselves are the ones who end up lost and looking for more change later on in life.  I do also believe that we are ever changing beings, constantly growing and evolving into who we were meant to be.  Some people just take longer to get there, but at no one's expense but their own. 

Look in that mirror again, really look at the person staring back at you.  How can you NOT love that person?  

Love you. Love your reflection. And let your self love shine. It's worth it, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Body Is Perfect ... Models Needed

Does this sound like you?  "I'm fat."  "I wish I could just lose those last 10 pounds." "I'm ugly.&q...